Customs declaration and its registration
This article will consider such an importantdocument as a customs declaration. Who should fill it? How to do it right? We'll talk about all this a little later, but for now let's get acquainted with the basic requirements of the Russian Federal Customs (FCS of the Russian Federation) for tourists (individuals crossing the country's border).
What does the customs service do?
The service performs the following functions:
- Supervises and supervises the imported goods. For this purpose, the customs declaration is completed.
- He is fighting smuggling.
- Carries out the currency control.
What can I import?
Free of charge, that is, without paying taxes and duties(a customs declaration is also not needed), a person has the right to import unaccompanied luggage to the territory of our country with goods the total value of which is not more than 1.5 thousand euros and the total weight up to 50 kilograms.
If these norms are exceeded, you will be required toregistration of the customs declaration and payment of the fee. Its uniform rate is 30% of the value of the goods specified in the document you fill out. The minimum cost of one kilo is set at 4 euros.
Restrictions on transportation of alcoholic products are: for one person over 18 years - not more than three liters. If you carry more, then for every excess from three to five liters you will have to pay a fixed rate - 10 euros for each liter of excess.
If you have reached the age of majority and want tocarry the tobacco products across the border for free, then take no more than 200 pieces of cigarettes and no more than fifty cigars. Limitations apply to weighted tobacco - no more than 250 grams.
If you enter the territory of the customs union
In this case, customs payments are not paid for transportation:
- received in the inheritance of goods for use by the individual if it is a citizen of the state entering into the union (the fact of entering into the inheritance will have to be documented);
- used personal goods belonging to refugees, internally displaced persons and moving to the state of the Union for permanent residence.
Filling in the customs declaration
In this section, we will warn the reader in advance about what he needs to know when filling out this important document. So you will save yourself from waste of time at customs.
- Registration of customs declaration is carried out in two copies.
- Filled all the passenger himself.
- Records are made in English or Russian, pen and legible.
- If the customs officer gives permission, some information in the declaration can be changed. In this case, the correction is made by the signature of the physical person and the seal of the customs.
- If you cross out the square of the answer, this equates to a positive response, if left blank - to the negative.
- When specifying the direction of the movement of the goods, remember that when you transit the cargo it is necessary to cross out not only the corresponding field, but also the word "entry" or "exit".
- If the goods are moved by a person under the age of majority, the customs declaration shall be completed by the person accompanying him.
It is not difficult to fill this document. Where you will register it (for example, at the airport), usually detailed information is posted on what to declare and how to do it.