Do you know what the error code of the LG washing machine is? Washing machine LG: all kinds of mistakes
Washing machines, brand LGequipped with intelligent control. They are able not only to add detergents independently during the washing process, regulate the supply of water, but also to diagnose minor malfunctions. This information is described in detail in the instructions. In the article, we will look at common faults and how to eliminate them. And also provide decoding codes.
How does the device report a problem? Manufacturers have programmed special codes. With their help, the owner can assess the degree of failure, which is reported by the washing machine LG itself. A UE error, for example, indicates a drum imbalance. Let's talk about it a little later. So, if there is a certain problem, a combination of letters in English appears on the screen of the device. In order to understand their meaning, you can see the instructions or read our article.
Sometimes there are cases when washingthe machine does not turn on or stops during the washing process. Many people immediately begin to panic. They take the device to a service center for repairs. However, do not rush. Very often, such problems arise due to minor malfunctions, which each person can handle independently, and without additional costs. It is unique that the washing machine LG errors (decoding below) displays on the screen, which greatly facilitates the search for problematic places. Let's look at the most common faults.
- Extraneous sounds while the device is operating. If you hear a rattling or ringing, then, most likely, coins poured out of the pockets of clothes, which fell into the drum or pump. Often owners are faced with the fact that during the operation of the washing machine there is a characteristic knock. As a rule, this is not a breakdown. This sound appears when wet laundry, loaded in large quantities, rolls over in the drum.
- Vibration. During spinning, the device can begin to vibrate noticeably. This is considered the norm. However, when the level of vibrations is significantly exceeded, it must be ensured that all transport bolts are removed and the package is completely removed. Also to a strong vibration can result in an incorrect installation - all the legs should be firmly on the floor.
- Leakage. If suddenly there is water under the washing machine, you will need to check the connecting points of the fill and drain hoses.
- Abundant foaming. In automatic machines it is recommended to use special powders. They differ from the usual amount of foam that is formed during washing. If you notice a significant increase, you need to clean the drain pipes.
- Problems with the flow of water into the apparatus. The error code for the washing machine LG IE is displayed when there is insufficient pressure in the water inlet hose or when there is no water at all. It is necessary to check whether the tap is fully open, the hose is not leaning, the filter is not clogged.
- There is no discharge of water. This problem is caused by clogging of the drain hose.
- The washing machine does not turn on. This can be a problem with a power outlet or a network cable.
- The drum does not rotate. Several reasons can cause this problem: there is no water supply (error 0E or 1E), power failure (PF error), the hatch door is not closed, the fuse has failed.
- Problems with using the conditioner for laundry. If opening the detergent drawer while the washing machine is running, premature ejection of liquid may occur. It is also important not to pour a lot of air conditioner (above the label), as this will lead to water leakage.
So, after dealing with the problems, let's examine what the specific error code of the LG washing machine indicates.
The most common problem that affectson the efficiency of the washing machine, is the supply of water. If the code 1E appears on the display, this indicates insufficient number. In such a situation, it is recommended to check the status of the filters. In addition, make sure of the following: if the water supply tap is fully open, the water inlet hose is not squeezed.
Error code of washing machine LG 0Eindicates a problem with drainage (drain) hose. It is necessary to check whether it is compressed. If necessary, straighten the broken places. Also pay attention to the filter. If it is clogged, it is recommended to clean it with a hard brush.
If you try to run the wash when not opendoor hatch, then this immediately "tell" the washing machine LG. The error DE in this case is displayed on the display and accompanied by a loud beep. In order to fix the problem, you just need to close the door to a characteristic click. If the error remains active, it is recommended to contact the service center.
All models of washing machines of brand LGwork with different temperatures. Their range varies from 30 ° to 90 °. If a TE error appears on the display, this indicates a failure of the temperature sensor. It is not recommended to cope independently with such a problem. It is better to seek qualified help.
Control of drum balance is equipped with eachwashing machine LG. A UE error indicates its violation. It is included, as a rule, only with spinning. What causes this problem? Firstly, this is the small weight of the laundry. Secondly - too heavy one thing or thing. Thirdly - uneven distribution. In order to balance the balance of the drum, it is recommended to add a couple of small things.
The error code of the LG FE washing machine is activatedOnly in the case of a faulty valve. Through his fault, the tank is full of water. If its quantity exceeds the norm, then the drum stops. In such a situation, repair of the apparatus in the service center is necessary.
PE is the error code of the washing machine LG, which"Informs" the owner about the failure of the sensor responsible for the water level. In case of such a malfunction, the operation of the device is completely blocked. It is recommended to contact a special center for diagnosis and repair.
CE and LE
If the CE and LE codes are displayed on the displays,you must immediately disconnect the appliance from the power supply. Such errors indicate the problems of the engine - overload. Do not try to repeat the switch-on, as this can lead to a complete failure of the motor. This problem can only be solved by a service center.
The error code of the washing machine LG PF is designed forprotection from fluctuations in the network. With a sudden cutoff of electricity, the appliance will block operation. This is necessary in order to avoid the combustion of some parts. Once power is restored, you will need to turn on the machine again.