How to call to Ukraine from a landline?
With the development of mobile communication, people are increasingly using cell phones to talk with loved ones and partners. However, sometimes there is a need to call in the other direction from the urban stationary device.
How to call a home phone from the city
If you want to contact a subscriber from Ukraine via wired phones, you will need to dial the following combinations of numbers:
- "8 10" - an international access code.
- "380" - the international code of Ukraine.
- Area code - a combination of numbers to call a specific city or region.
- Subscriber number - the number assigned to the device installed in the house of those you want to call.
Below are the codes of some large regional centers of Ukraine:
- Lugansk - 642;
- Kiev - 44;
- Donetsk - 622;
- Zhytomyr - 412;
- Lviv - 32.
You can check the codes of other localities in the information service of the telecom operator.
How to call a cell phone from the city
In order to reach a mobile phone of a subscriber of Ukraine from a landline phone in another country, you need to dial:
- Exit code "810".
- Country Code "38".
- The carrier code, for example, "096".
- After that - seven-digit subscriber number.