How to change the language in Skype? Tips for beginners
How to change the language in Skype? If you have already asked yourself such a question, it can certainly mean one thing. You are a Skype user! Most likely, a beginner and actively trying not only to find out all the key points, but also actively use them in practice. The rest is just a matter of time, desire, perseverance and patience.
In my article, I want to not only give a detailed answer to your question, but also elaborate on the application itself.
Part 1. Skype: the benefits and reasons for popularity
In the modern world, the way of communicating withusing the application of Skype is becoming more and more popular. Ask why? It seems to me that the answer is quite obvious, because it is this information transmission system that unites not only all the possibilities of a mobile phone, but also the latest innovations of the Internet.
With the help of Skype you can:
- communicate withrelatives / friends / friends / friends / business partners, regardless of their or your geographical location. All you need is access to the Internet, and this is not a problem at the moment, since such a service is provided in any resort and in virtually any hotel in the world;
- Send documents, photos, audio and video files, as well as links to useful, interesting or absolutely necessary information;
- To see the interlocutor with the help of the built in videocamera;
- send text messages on the principle of chat when normal communication is impossible.
Part 2. How to change the language in Skype
Just want to admit that this question I hearquite often. It is most often asked as beginners and absolute "teapots", as well as professionals in some other field of computer science who have only recently come up against the need to use, and therefore study this, without exaggeration, the miracle connection of the 21st century.
Before answering the question of how to change the languagein Skype, I would like to clarify from the people asking this: "What exactly does not suit you? Do you have an English version of the application and are you uncomfortable using it? Or do you need to change the language in such a way that you can write text messages exactly, which is familiar to us in Cyrillic, rather than the default Latin script? "
- How to change the language in Skype to the dialedtext messages were introduced precisely by Russian, and not by English symbols? Let's go deeper into history. The company Skype was once founded by Swede Niklas Zennström and the Dane Janus Friis, but the authors of the software itself were three talented Estonian programmers - Ahti Heinl, Priit Kasesalu and Jaan Tallinn. Working, they focused on the international market, so it seems to me that there is nothing surprising in that the default Skype language is English, as one of the most popular languages on the planet. If it so happens that when you type a text message, you see the Latin alphabet, proceed as usual to change the language: use the alt + shift keys. Pressing them in turn, pay attention to the lower right corner of the screen - there will be indicated which language was installed. By the way, do not forget that on some computers in order to change the language in Skype, you need to use alt + shift located on the left side of the keyboard, on the other - in the right.
- If this happened, and you downloaded the application not onits own language, or the change in language occurred automatically after the program is updated - this is not an occasion to be upset. In order to correct the situation, you will need no more than 2-3 minutes. First open the Skype window, then at the top, find the Tools menu. In the opened tab there is a point "Change Language" (Change Language), choose the language you need and confirm your choice. That's all!
I answered your question, how to change the language in Skype and you could see for yourself that it is quite simple. Now your application has become even more convenient.