How to connect the signaling?
Watch the video
Installation of car alarms is a very important process, because we are talking about the safety of your car, as well as its protection against theft. Installing an alarm requires special attention and certain skills in working with car electronics.
Nevertheless, many car enthusiasts prefer to install car alarms with their own hands for several reasons: to save money, to gain experience and skills in this field, and also to install an alarm of their own assembly. So, let's figure out how to connect the signaling.
Signalku connect with their own hands
It is important to understand that when installing an alarm on a car, you should strictly follow the recommendations.
The most convenient place to install the alarm is to call the space behind the dashboard.
To set the alarm:
- We determine the location of the alarm.
- Try on the location of the alarm unit. It is important to remember that this element should be protected from excessive overheating or ingress of moisture and dust, therefore we place it as far as possible from a possible threat.
- Next, perform the installation of electrical circuit and the connection with the dashboard.
- We will need additional wires, as well as their protection against bending and damage. If the wires are mechanically damaged or unsuitable, then the entire alarm system will not work and your machine will not be protected from burglary or theft.
- We put the corrugated tubes on the wires for protection and place them properly - in dry places where they cannot be damaged or damaged.
Of course, it is better to contact a qualified employee of the car service, because the installation procedure of the car alarm system is very important, and the omission of several details can cause a hacking or theft of the car, but you can do it yourself.
On other manipulations with the car - repair, installation of any parts, etc.