How to cook in foil?
We will reveal the little secrets of how to cook in foil. Foil has become an indispensable attribute in the kitchen of a modern woman. Products wrapped tightly in foil are stored longer. You can also cover this surface with foil to protect the surface from damage. But the most important function of foil in the kitchen is baking various products.
How to cook in foil in the oven
The main and difficult task of cooking meat is how to make it juicy, tender, and even so that it retains its beneficial properties. For this you have to spend a lot of time and their forces. To help you come the thinnest sheet of metal - food foil. This foil will help you save time on cooking meat. You do not have to often turn over and water the pieces of meat juice.
Cooking time is 20 minutes. For this we need:
- Decide what kind of meat you want to bake. Chicken meat is cooked very quickly, while pork will bake longer. Beef will take longer when baking in the oven. Prepare the meat:
- thaw meat if it was frozen;
- thoroughly wash and dry the meat with a napkin;
- remove films, trim bones and excess fat, if any;
- cut the meat into small pieces - about 500 grams;
- chunks of beef and pork before cooking.
- We rub our meat with salt and spices to taste. You can also spread the pieces with your favorite sauce or mustard. You can soak the pieces of meat (pork or beef) in the marinade for 1-2 hours or stuff it with garlic and carrot. To do this, we make small cuts in the meat and with the tip of a knife we insert there slices of prepared vegetables.
- Wrap the meat tightly in foil, you can even in two layers, so we prevent the leakage of juice. Then put our package on a baking sheet and place it in a preheated oven. Cooking meat in the oven at 200 ° C. Chicken cooked for about 30 minutes, pork - 40-50 minutes, beef - 60 minutes. Do not unfold the foil unnecessarily, otherwise you will release steam, which is important when cooking and the meat will be dry.
- To check the readiness of the meat, after half an hour, slightly open the edge of the foil and pierce the meat with the tip of a knife. If it is easily pierced, then it will be ready soon. Carefully open the foil, as it produces a large amount of steam that can burn.
- While cooking meat in foil a golden crust is not formed, which many people love. If you want the crust to form, then in 10-15 minutes until readiness we open neatly the foil on top.
- Meat in foil can also be cooked with vegetables. To do this, cut them into large pieces, sprinkle with seasoning and wrap with meat in foil. This will significantly reduce your time for making garnish. It is important to know that meat is cooked longer than vegetables, so meat should be cut into smaller pieces.
Now you know how to cook meat in foil. Bon Appetit!