How to cook mushroom soup from frozen mushrooms
Mushrooms can be stored for a long time, not only salted or pickled, but also frozen. In this state, this product retains almost completely its taste, as well as useful and nutritional properties. Cooking it is no more difficult than fresh. Just before using, you need to remove the mushrooms from the freezer and let them “warm up” slightly - just enough so that they can be cut into plates or pieces. For them to defrost, they are lowered into the water for a few minutes, while at the same time rinsing, they wipe with boiling water and allow to drain or sent to the microwave. You can simply put in a bowl and leave on the kitchen table for 10-15 minutes. And then fry them, simmer, cook - in a word, cook deliciously and with fiction!
In order to cook this mushroom soup of frozen mushrooms, we will need the following products:
- Butter or brownberry mushrooms (you have what you have) - 500 gr., A little less.
- Potatoes - 4-5 pieces.
- A bunch of greens.
- Roots, carrots, onions (2 pieces each).
- Semolina (at the rate of 10 grams per plate).
Mushrooms are slightly defrosted, washed, caps are separated from the legs. We cut the first half and throw in the pot, where they boil for 40 minutes. The legs in our mushroom soup of frozen mushrooms go too. They first need to finely chop and send to the pan, fry in vegetable oil, spitting. Add 3-4 large cloves of garlic - mushrooms love it. Put carrots and roots on a grater, chop onion in half rings, fry everything in another pan. Cut the potatoes into slices. When the “hatted” broth is almost ready, all the prepared ingredients are put into the mushroom soup of frozen mushrooms: potatoes, both types of zazharki. And let all leave on low heat for another 20 minutes. At the very end, semolina is poured, salt to taste, allspice. Wait until the cereal is cooked and the first course meal is ready. Let it stand for a while. When serving, the mushroom soup of frozen mushrooms is dressed with sour cream (or with a spoon of mayonnaise - as you like), sprinkled with finely chopped green onion, dill or parsley.There is it delicious with dry white bread, crackers or toast, grated garlic. And it's great if they are smeared with a mixture of cheese and garlic. Fingers can lick!
Beef soup with mushrooms
Mushroom entrees are excellent when cooked in meat broth. So, mushroom soup with beef without any fear can be served on the festive table, and as an everyday dish. However, in order to not let the quality of the food, you should remember a few rules:
- broths will be more rich, rich, nutritious, if not only meat is taken, but also bone. Rump and bones for these purposes are the best parts of pork or beef carcass;
- boiling water when cooking in a saucepan should be just enough to cover the meat, but not more;
- as soon as the water to which the meat was placed began to boil again, the fire was made small, and the product was further boiled until cooked at lower temperatures. Due to this measure, the broth does not boil away, and the meat becomes soft, tender, juicy, while retaining all its beneficial properties. Scale must be removed.
Let's now boil the mushroom soup in the meat broth. We need:
- Meat with a bone - from 500 gr. up to a kilogram.
- Mushrooms - 250-300 gr.
- Turnip, onions - 1 pc.
- Carrot - 2 pcs.
- Potatoes - 4 pcs.
- Roots (parsnip, celery, parsley) - 1 pc.
Meat wash, squeeze and put in a saucepan in one piece. Add onions (whole), a few bay leaves, 4-5 sweet peas. Salt Boil (after boiling) on low heat for 2 hours or a bit more. Then remove the onion. Cut carrot into thin circles, turnip - into slices, potatoes - into cubes. Shred mushrooms, onion, too, fry well. Grate roots, also fry. When the meat is ready, remove it from the pan, cover the mushrooms and vegetables, cook until ready.