How to cook pangasius?
Sea language (Pangasius) is very tasty in fried or baked form. But this fish is quite fat, so when frying or baking it can be easily heated and reduced in size. How to cook pangasius so that it does not happen? Try baking it in pots or frying in batter.
Pangasius in batter
A wonderful snack for a holiday table or picnic, very similar to fried fish patties.
- 2 whole pangasius fillets;
- 2 eggs;
- 1 tbsp. l mayonnaise (sour cream);
- black pepper;
- vegetable oil.
- Before you cook the pangasius fillet, defrost the fish. Now we wash it, dry it and cut it into small pieces the size of a little more than a matchbox.
- Cooking batter. To do this, whip eggs with mayonnaise in a bowl, add salt and ground black pepper to taste. Now, gradually pouring the flour, knead the dough, like on pancakes.
- Heat the vegetable oil in the pan, pouring a layer about 0.5 cm thick, and fry the fish.
- Dip each piece in the dough so that it covers the fish completely. Put the pieces into the pan and fry alternately on each side (as we fry the patties or fritters).
- Put the finished fish on a paper towel to save it from excess fat. Serve cold.
Nautical in the oven
To quickly and easily cook the pangasius in the oven, note this recipe.
- 1 kg. pangasius fillet;
- 2 onions;
- 1 handful of prunes without stones;
- 1 carrot;
- 1 bell pepper;
- Before you cook the pangasius fish in the oven, thaw it, wash it, dry it and cut it into large pieces.
- We clean and wash vegetables and prunes. Onion and pepper cut into half rings, carrots - into slices, and prune finely chop.
- At the bottom of clay pots we place all layers: prunes, fish, pepper, carrots, onions. Sprinkle a little salt over each layer. Top put on a small piece of butter.
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees and put pots into it. Leave the fish to bake for about 20-30 minutes.
- The finished dish is served hot.
Such a good fish and cold.But then for its preparation it is not necessary to use butter. Instead of salt, you can add to the dish any ready-made seasoning for fish.
Now you know how to make pangasius tasty.