How to create a channel on youtube?
At the moment, YouTube is the most popular video hosting on the world wide web. If you like to shoot videos and want to share your videos with friends and other people, the best way is to post them on YouTube. In addition to storing and viewing videos on YouTube, it is possible to embed videos on the pages of your site or other resources using code. In addition to the possibility of publishing videos on other sites, YouTube allows any registered user to create their own channel, which, as they are replenished, will grow into its audience. So, how to create a channel on youtube? It is not difficult and requires a very small investment of time.
- You must create a mailbox on the service gmail.com. To do this, you need to go to Google search and click on the "Login" button. If you already have a mailbox, just log in to your account, if not, register a new account by filling out a form and inventing your username and password. Since Google pursues a single account policy, during registration, accounts are created for all related resources, including YouTube.
- Go to the site Your account on YouTube has already been created, but the channel is just to be created.How to create a channel on YouTube? Click on the “My Channel” button. The service will offer you to create a channel, and upon receiving consent, it will offer a window with channel settings. If you want to disable something, just uncheck it. After that, a message appears stating that the channel has been added to your account.
- Then you need to go to “My Channel”, then “Channel Settings”. In the tab "Appearance" you can upload your avatar and change the appearance of your channel. The easiest way to change the appearance of a channel is to change its background color. But maybe you want to make your channel more interesting. For these purposes, the user is given the opportunity to download a background image. This should be a graphic file. Requirements for it - 1500pix for 2000 and its size should not exceed 1 MB. You can make such a file yourself using a graphic editor, or you can use ready-made backgrounds from the network. Ready-made designs can be found on various sites, in particular on www.mytubedesign.com The site has both paid and free designs. Each design can be previewed. Download the background image to your computer, and then via the "Select background image" button, upload it to YouTube and save the changes.
- In the "Information and Settings" tab, you can change the name of the channel, write a small description of the channel, telling about you and the content of your video, as well as enter the keys to facilitate the search for your channel. In the same tab, you can change the URL of the channel, which allows your account instead of a long, ugly link, to have a short and memorable. To change, click on the "Change" button and in the opened window in the field personalized UPL select the new channel name.
- In the "Advanced" tab, you can correct notifications about actions and allow or deny comments on the channel.
This, strictly speaking, the question of how to create a channel on YouTube can be considered closed, because now you have a ready-made, beautifully designed channel on which you just have to add a new video. And you can do this by clicking on the "Add Video" button.