How to create a user in Windows?
April 16, 2013
In this article we will tell you how to create a user in Windows 7 and XP.
- Going to the "Start" menu, select "Control Panel". The control panel window appears. You can, for ease of viewing, choose three modes.
- We use the first example, and you can use the example that you prefer. Click in this window on the tab "Delete and add user accounts."
- Click on the “Account Creation” tab in this window.
- In order to create a user in Windows 7, in the opened window you will need to enter: for the user account a new name, choose which user will have rights - “Administrator” or “Normal”. After that, click "Create Account".
- A window will open in which the user will have an account. After that, left-click on the created user.
- This window will contain all the settings for the newly created user that you can change.
- The administrator account must be protected with a parent password, otherwise all users who have access to the computer can easily bypass and disable parental controls.
How to create a user: Windows XP
- Start with the Start button and go to the "Control Panel".
- We are interested in the label "User Accounts".
- All existing users, their statuses and roles are listed here. By selecting a record, you can change its parameters. The item "Create account" adds a new user. "
- New account must somehow be called.
- We determine the rights of the user - administrative or limited.
- Click the button "Create account". Done!