How to download video to a USB flash drive?
Novice PC users often have many questions related to the use of computer and computer equipment. Today we look at one of the most frequent: let's talk about how to download video on a USB flash drive in the Windows system.
How to download a video that is already on the PC
You have a flash drive and there is a video, for example, a movie that has already been downloaded to your computer. In order to transfer the video to the USB flash drive, first you need to insert the USB flash drive into the computer and wait for it to recognize it. Then you can choose one of three methods.
The fastest way, for this you do not even need to open the flash drive folder. Highlight the desired video with the left mouse button, then right-click on it, select the "Send" option and specify the path to the USB flash drive.
- If autorun is enabled on your computer, then you need to wait until the computer detects the USB flash drive, and then displays the USB flash drive folder on your desktop. If autorun is disabled, then you need to go to "My Computer", find the icon of the flash drive there and double-click to open its window.
- Then you need to enter the folder with the video on your computer, select it with the left mouse button, right-click and select "Copy."
- After that, go to the flash drive folder, right-click on the free space and select "Paste". The longer the video, the longer it will take to copy it to a USB flash drive. When the download bar disappears, the video will be completely copied to the USB flash drive.
- The first paragraph is the same as in the instructions above.
- Now you need to place the open folder flash drives and an open folder with the video next. To do this, you may have to reduce the size of folders - use the special icon in the upper right corner of the folder.
- Highlight the video with the left mouse button, and then hold it down with the right mouse button and move it to the flash drive folder. Wait until the video is fully downloaded to the USB flash drive.
How to download videos from the Internet to a USB flash drive
You can download video to a USB flash drive directly from the Internet, bypassing copying to a computer’s hard drive. Make sure that the computer "reads" the flash drive, and then start downloading the video. After clicking on the "Download" button, you will be taken to the download window, where you will need to choose a future place to save the video.Click the left mouse button to select "My Computer", then double-click to select the USB flash drive and click "Save." It remains to wait for the full video download.