How to draw a grandmother?
Watch the video
Let's talk about those who squeeze us behind the cheeks, bake the most delicious cheesecakes, makes us wrap up in warm clothes even in the heat. It is a pity that such a person is not at all. You probably guessed that we are referring to our precious grandmothers. Let's talk today about how to draw a grandmother. Step by step we will understand the technique of drawing a portrait.
How to draw a grandma
- To create this picture, you need a lot of attention and accuracy. For drawing, take a clean sheet of white paper, a well-honed pencil, an eraser, and a photograph of your granny. Draw a larger circle in the center of the sheet — it will be the head. Using horizontal lines, mark the elements of the face. In the same way, draw the contours of the whole body.
- You have a pattern on hand. Give it a volume. Draw an oval face, mark the places where they will be located mouth, nose, eyebrows, eyes, ears. Draw all these elements. To give clarity, you can draw a handkerchief and a strand of gray hair out of it.
- When drawing a face, be sure to draw a mesh of mimic wrinkles. After all, your grandmother, a woman of age.
- At this stage, we have to arrange the grandmother's torso and, of course, wear it. From the middle of the head, draw a vertical line. It will be the basis of the body. Draw, on this line, two vertical stripes, thus marking the place of the shoulders and elbow bend. Shape your torso. Let's draw the outlines of the dress, and in the neckline, draw a collar. To make your drawing look like the original, you must by all means draw an apron, the straps of which will go off the shoulders.
- Now you have the most difficult job. Add shadows, using hatching for this, draw clearly the contours of the body.
- Take the eraser and remove all unnecessary parts, as well as the lines that you marked the location of the various elements. If necessary, add shadows.
Now you know how to draw a grandmother. Nobody said that it would be easy, but imagine the expression of grandmother's kind eyes when you present her with her, as a portrait, for a holiday, as a gift. Of course, she will be very happy for your own-made gift.