How to draw a puppy?
To learn to depict complex shapes, you first need to learn the basics. It is recommended to start with drawing animals. Today we will learn how to draw a puppy, let's consider the image scheme step by step. We need a pencil, an eraser and a sheet of paper.
- The puppy will consist of geometric shapes, more precisely, their combination. To begin, draw a large circle for the head, and below - a smaller circle for the body.
- We draw on the circle for the head 2 perpendicular lines (slightly curved), the intersection points should be located not in the middle, but slightly to the left and below - the puppy's head will be slightly turned to the left.
- Then with smooth lines we connect the head and the body (draw the neck). Mark dashes tail and paws.
- Back to the head. In the upper part, mark the eyes, but consider that the head will be tilted slightly to the left.
- Now draw a nose, it should go beyond the contour of the head. We draw a muzzle.
- Above the eyes we draw the eyebrows, the crown of the head (preferably a voluminous one), proportionally depict the two ears (left and right). Finish the picture - draw a puppy's mouth.Here is an approximate diagram of how to draw a puppy with a pencil.
- Next, paint the eyes, paint the pupils, do not forget to leave glare - so the dog will look more realistic. Then go to the body, we trace its contour and paws. Paws can be made a little more powerful, so the puppy will look cute.
- The final touch is the tail. We draw it raised up.
Puppy is ready. You can finish him details, shade wool. Now you know how to draw a puppy, and you can explain the basics of drawing to the kid. After the last changes are made, erase the unnecessary lines with an eraser. If you wish, you can color the puppy with colored pencils.