How to draw on paper?
It is believed that in the work of the artist the main talent. But this is not entirely true. Need more persistence and desire. In this article, you will learn how to learn to draw on paper. You will need: sheets of paper or album, eraser, pencils.
How to draw on paper with pencil
- For drawing, you need to take a comfortable position. When drawing with pencil, the initial technique will include drawing lines, mixing and erasing them. It is necessary to learn to draw different types of lines. It is necessary to practice in carrying out parallel lines. Further, the task can be complicated and proceed to drawing curves and spiral lines. The contours of the objects are carried out confidently and clearly.
- An important element in pencil drawing is hatching. Try to draw perpendicular strokes. It is necessary to try to ensure that the area is uniform, that is, the thickness of the hatching should be uniform. This element is used to darken and display the planes and textures. It is necessary to practice applying shading of various thickness. For hatching, it is necessary to apply not only perpendicular lines, but also spiral-shaped and diagonally intersecting ones.
- The secret of artists lies in the fact that they know that any object of drawing, be it living or inanimate nature, or some thing, can be inscribed in a basic form or a combination of such forms, for example, a cylinder, a cube, a ball. This technique is called blocking.
- Writing something with perfect accuracy in the classical form is unlikely to succeed, but this is not required. The main task will be to not leave a large amount of free space.
- Decide what will draw and in what shape this object can be inscribed. With the help of two pencils on the paper are transferred measurements and angles. This should be done until the correct proportions are obtained.
- Next, you need to draw light outlines, then clarify the contours. Complete the blackout pattern.
- A few tips: When applying strokes, the pencil is held in the middle, while in the palm should be its opposite end. When drawing the details, the pencil is usually held as when writing.
How to paint
The technique of drawing paints requires certain knowledge and skills. For drawing you will need: paint, brushes, paper, water tank, tablet, paper napkins.
- To begin, find out what paper to draw. It should be special for drawing paints. Its texture should allow you to get the best result. It can be textured and different density and smooth. Water is more resistant to thick paper. It can be wetted and pulled onto the tablet. If it is important to get grain in the drawing, it is better to choose rough paper.
- Next, select the brush. You will need brushes - flat, oval and round. The main tool will be a round brush. It will be used to apply large volumes of paint. To moisten paper with water conveniently flat brush. An oval brush is suitable for drawing parts.
- Water tanks should be two. In one brush is washed. Paper napkins will be needed in order to remove excess paint from brushes.
- Paper, evenly moistened, pull on the tablet and strengthen the edges. As it dries, it will acquire the desired state.
- Drawing can be started on a dry paper. This drawing technique will have its own characteristics. The tablet should be positioned horizontally so that there are no smudges at the bottom. Too damp paper should be blotted with a napkin, excess paint can be removed with a dry brush.
- Paint should be applied, barely touching the brush to the paper.The next smear is applied only after the previous one dries. The outlines of the future drawing should be outlined in advance.
- Smears should be wet, otherwise brush movements will be visible. They must be shaped like a stroke. Each subsequent stroke should capture a part of the previous one. The border of the transition is softened with a dry brush.
- Brush need to wash more often to obtain pure tones.
We told the basic principles and techniques of how to draw on paper. Now you need to practice to achieve the best result in art. This is quite an interesting lesson for both adults and children.