How do you make a plasticine pony?
Watch the video
Many children like the animated series "Friendship is a miracle" and its main characters. If your child really likes this instructive cartoon, find out how to make a plasticine pony and invite the child to name the craft.
Stages of modeling
First, select the color of clay, from which you will do crafts. For the girl more suitable pink color. By the way, different shades of pink can be made with the help of a white or red plasticine bar.
- So, you have prepared clay, divide it into several parts. From the larger piece, make an oval body, a cone-shaped neck and a round head. Leave some plasticine and legs.
- In the second step, attach the neck with a wider edge to the body, smooth out all the irregularities and joints with your fingers.
- Then attach the head to the neck, shape the face, stretching it a little. Also mask the joints.
- To give your ponies' feet stability, use additional parts, you can adapt for this purpose sticks from under the Chupa-Chups, simple matches or tubules, in general, use what you find. Then start to stick around the tube with clay.
- So handle all the ducts. Do not touch the upper part of the legs, as it will still have to be attached to the body. Hooves make of dark clay - purple or dark pink.
- Attach all four legs to the body of the pony.
- After that, you can go to the face: form eyes, for this, take a little white clay, form out of it ovalchiki, on top of them add the appropriate size pupils. Do not forget the eyelashes - gently make thin strips of black clay and place in the right place. The mouth can be formed with a spatula, the nostrils are just a rod. Blind the sharp ears (can be from the same clay as the hoof) and place them on the head.
- Now it's time for the mane - it's quite simple to make it, divide the clay into thin sausages and start attaching to the head instead of the mane. Similarly shape the pony tail.
Look at what a beautiful pony you got, if you want, you can add jewelry to it.
So, you know how to make a horse out of clay.