How to make cocoa?
Cocoa is a favorite drink of many whose taste has been known since childhood. Its beneficial properties are known to all. In many countries, no breakfast is complete without this fragrant and warming drink, which gives a charge of cheerfulness for the whole day. And all the hostesses have their own recipes for how to cook cocoa, so we will give the best and proven.
How to make cocoa with milk
- cocoa powder - 2 tsp;
- water - 100 ml;
- sugar to taste;
- milk - 150 ml.
- First you need to cook cocoa powder - mix it with sugar and dilute with water.
- Put on the fire and bring to a boil. Give a couple of minutes to boil and add milk.
- Boil another couple of minutes and the drink is completely ready. It is recommended to be consumed hot with a delicious crunchy biscuit.
How to make cocoa icing
From cocoa you can make not only a drink, but also a delicious icing that can be used for both cake and a sweet sandwich. To make chocolate from cocoa, you only need milk, butter and sugar.
- cocoa powder - 3 tbsp. l .;
- milk - 5 tablespoons;
- sugar - 5 tablespoons;
- butter - 75 g;
- Vanillin to taste.
- Mix cocoa powder with sugar and add milk.
- Put on a small fire, bring to a boil, stirring constantly. As soon as boils - remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
- Add butter and vanilla, mix thoroughly.
- When the icing is completely cool - you can smear the cake or put on toast.
And here is another recipe that will diversify not only the children's diet, but also will delight many adults.
Ingredients for 8 servings:
- cocoa powder - 15 g;
- milk - 80 ml;
- 4 yolks;
- 70 g sugar;
- 350 ml of cream.
- Stir in a cocoa pan with milk, stirring well. The resulting mixture should be heated until complete dissolution of cocoa.
- Mix yolks with sugar, but do not beat.
- In the resulting mass add cream and milk with cocoa. It should be well mixed, but not brought to the consistency of mousse and, in the case of mass heterogeneity, strain through a fine sieve.
- The resulting mass is decomposed into 8 refractory cups for 2/3 of their volume. Baked pots will be in the oven in a water bath.
- For the preparation of a water bath, a baking pan or a pan with high sides is required. Pour hot water inside the form, carefully place the pots there. Water should be at the level of the contents of the cups.
- Cover the form with baking paper and bake in the oven for 1.5 hours at a temperature of 100-120 °.
- Remove the pots from the water, cool and place in the refrigerator for 4 hours.