How to make spaghetti sauce?
Spaghetti is the most popular Italian pasta that enjoys well-deserved love in its homeland and in the whole world. They are easy to find in any supermarket or small shop, but if you decide to cook a real Italian dish, and not “pasta in a fleet”, be sure to find out how to make spaghetti sauce. According to the Italians, the sauce is the soul of the pasta, which determines the taste of the dish. It is thanks to him that spaghetti can be sharp or tender, sweet or sour, meat or mushroom. It all started with a mixture of chopped garlic and olive oil, later Carbonara, Pesto, and intricate Puttaneska appeared. In the course went traditional for Mediterranean cuisine, fish and seafood, poultry and meat, vegetables and fruits, exotic spices and fresh herbs. Today in the world more than 10,000 different sauces are prepared from all sorts of products.
Using our tips on how to make a sauce for spaghetti, remember the main rule - it should turn out to be viscous, well enveloping with finely chopped products.
One of the most simple and elegant sauces.
- Mix 3 tbsp. heated olive oil with 120 gr. finely chopped bacon, fry for 8 minutes over low heat.
- Add 2 hours l. black pepper and after 30 seconds, remove from heat, pour into a deep bowl.
- Separately, beat 1 chicken egg and 3 yolks.
- Mix the egg mixture with bacon, salt and parmesan.
- Constantly stirring, dilute the sauce with warm water or cream, until it acquires a creamy consistency.
Spaghetti Sauce with Shrimps
The recipe for a delicious shrimp sauce will take a long time, but the resulting dish will decorate the most exquisite dinner.
- 200 gr. bake the salmon fillet for 5 minutes and cover with foil in a greased, oiled form, together with 2 tbsp. dry red wine and 1 tsp chopped tarragon.
- Add 4 large shrimps, peeled from the shell, and bake until salmon is fully cooked, for 10-15 minutes.
- Boil in boiling water until half ready green string beans -1 cup.
- In 2 tbsp. Spoon of heated olive oil, 5 minutes fry 6 finely chopped champignons and one onion, then add 120 ml. dry red wine and a couple of minced garlic cloves.
- Stew the resulting mixture for 10 minutes, stirring well.
- Top up 4 tbsp. cream and remove from heat.
- Stir in the sauce with boiled spaghetti, beans and flaked fish.
- Arrange on plates, decorating each portion with shrimp, a sprig of tarragon with grated parmesan.
Now you understand how important the spaghetti sauce is, the recipe we offer is very simple and blends perfectly with Italian pasta.
- In 3 tbsp. warm the butter for 1-2 minutes, fry the mushrooms.
- Add 3 tbsp. cream, 1 clove of garlic, salt and pepper and simmer for 2 minutes.
- On a fine grater, chop the cheese (durum).
- Add to the mushroom mass 3 tbsp. obtained cheese chips, mix and cook another 2-3 minutes. Serve with fresh spaghetti sauce.