How to unlock MTS phone?
Smartphone users from MTS, as welllike owners of other similar devices, often face the problem of locking. The reason is trivial: the user forgets the password and simply can not use his phone. So, let's consider two main ways to unlock smartphones MTS.
Unlocking with the "Hard reset" function
The "Hard reset" function is available on manydevices. Its essence lies in the fact that it completely formats the software. An important point here is the fact that all the settings that the user has installed will be deleted, including various files. Therefore, before using this function, consider whether there are important files on your device. If there are any, then it's better to contact a specialized center where your phone can be unlocked without deleting information using a special firmware.
If you still decide to format the device, do the following:
- Power off the smartphone.
- Open the system menu by pressing the on and off keys, which you want to hold simultaneously.
- After you go to the main menu, use the volume key to go to the "Wpp data"
- Then go to the "Factory reset" item.
- Find the item "Delete all users".
- Then go back to the main menu.
- Find the "Reboot system" item and reboot the system.
- Within a few minutes, the system will be formatted.
This way you can unlock your phone.
Another main way is the so-called blocking prevention, which is provided on all smartphones of MTS.
- In order to prevent the blocking of your smartphone, press the call button and enter the following combination: * # * 366633 * # *.
- Press the call button again.
- You will be taken to a special menu. Find the item "Semi-Lock" in this menu.
- Next, go to the network settings.
- You will get to the Russian-language menu, where you can find the item "Device Lock".
- Going into it, you can set the parameters of the lock, including specify a special item to unlock the smartphone forever.
This way you will protect your device from unintentional locking.
Remember that the phone's firmware procedure for itsUnblocking should be trusted only by professionals. Otherwise, you can damage the smartphone's software and make it completely unusable.