Pasta "Pesto": a recipe for Italian cuisine. Several variations of the dish
And you know how the Pesto pasta is prepared.The recipe for this dish is known to you? If not, we recommend that you read the article. It contains detailed instructions for preparing a pasta with the world famous Pesto sauce. We wish you success in the kitchen!
Pasta "Pesto": the recipe is classic
- Garlic - 4 cloves.
- 0.4 kg of pasta (you can take fettuccine or spaghetti).
- Basil - a pair of beams.
- 100-gram piece of Parmesan cheese.
- White (dry) wine - enough for 1 glass.
- 2-3 tbsp. l. olive oil and 3-4 tbsp. l. creamy.
- Parsley (optional).
- Spices (pepper, salt).
Having bought all the necessary components, you should do the following manipulations:
- Garlic is cleaned and crushed. Cheese can be cut into cubes.
- Now we need a blender. We send garlic and cheese to it for further grinding. There we also put bunches of basil and parsley sprigs. We grind again. This is the same Pesto sauce.
- In a separate plate we rub on a grater a peel, removed from a lemon. In the same dish we squeeze out the juice from citrus.
- Pour pan with salted water on the stove. As soon as the process of boiling begins, throw the paste. Its cooking time is 10 minutes.
- In a frying pan, melt a piece of butter. Then spread the lemon zest, pour in the juice and wine. Stew for 3-5 minutes.
- We put the pasta into a frying pan.Part of the water in which it was cooked, we leave. To the pasta and lemon zest, add the cooked sauce "Pesto". We pour in a little water, in which we cooked the pasta. Mix the ingredients. Solim. Sprinkle with pepper.
It remains only to sprinkle the dish with grated cheese and serve to the table. Let us wish each other a pleasant appetite!
Pasta with Pesto sauce: recipe with chicken
- Cherry tomatoes - 18 pcs.
- For 1 tbsp. l. creamy and refined oil.
- 175 g of Pesto sauce.
- Chicken fillet - enough 0,2 kg.
- A 500 gram packet of fettuccine paste.
- Spices (pepper, salt).
Cooking consists of several stages:
- A pan of water is put on the fire.The moment of boiling is waiting. We throw the paste. We prepare it for the "al dente" state. For Fettuccini it is enough for 12 minutes. Leave a glass of liquid, the rest merge. Pasta should stay in the pot for a while.
- We wash the chicken fillet, crush it in cubes. We take the meat away.
- Rinse the tomatoes in half.
- In a frying pan, dissolve a piece of butter.Then we lay the chicken. Solim. Sprinkle with pepper. Fry until a golden hue appears, setting the fire to an average value. Do not forget to turn pieces from one side to the other. We remove the frying pan from the stove. We put the chicken in a container, tightly closing the lid.
- From the frying pan, where meat was roasted, we pour out almostall oil. Leave only 1 tbsp. l. We turn on the fire again. In the frying pan, place the tomato halves. Fry on medium heat, not forgetting to stir frequently.
- We return to the pan with the paste. Add to it fried chicken pieces and tomatoes. Stirring. We pour into the sauce "Pesto". Mix again.
- We pour in the pan the water left after cooking the pasta. We stir until the fettuccine ceases to be dry.
We serve the dish, decorating it with grated cheese and sprigs of basil. Nearby you can put a plate of fresh tomatoes.
The recipe for pasta with Pesto and tuna
- 3 tbsp. l. walnuts (without shell).
- A can of canned tuna.
- 70 g of Parmesan cheese.
- Basil - a pair of beams.
- Pasta - 400 g.
- 120 ml of olive oil.
- Garlic - 3-4 cloves.
It includes several important steps:
- Basil is washed with tap water. We let the cheese through the grater. With garlic, we remove the husks, and the pulp is squeezed out with the help of a press.
- Paste in the right amount boil in salted water.
- Grated cheese, walnut, bunches of basil and shredded garlic are sent to a blender. We grind these ingredients, adding salt and oil to them. We made a green eye-catching sauce.
- We divide the boiled paste into plates. Pour each portion with sauce. We put tuna pieces on top. Stirring.
Now we can say that we have got pasta "Pesto". The recipe with the photo clearly demonstrates how the prepared dish should look. It turns out appetizing and incredibly tasty.
Variant with shrimps
- 0.4 kg of linguine paste.
- Cheese "Parmesan" in grated form - ½ cup.
- Garlic - 6 denticles.
- A 50-gram piece of butter.
- Parsley in crushed form - 2 tbsp. l.
- Favorite spices.
- 250 grams of shrimp.
- For ½ cup of walnuts, cream and grated "Parmesan".
- Garlic - enough for 4 denticles.
- For half a cup of basil, olive oil and arugula.
Instructions for Hostesses
We begin to prepare a dish:
- We spread everything on the table, from which the paste "Pesto" will be prepared. The recipe assumes the use of shrimp. They should be boiled-frozen.
- We boil the pasta to the "al dente" state. This process will take 8-10 minutes. We merge the water. Pasta while we remove to the side.
- In the heated frying pan spread the peeledshrimp. Fry them using butter. Solim. Shrimp frying time -2-3 minutes (on both sides). We transfer them to the plate. And in the frying pan fall asleep grated cheese and garlic. Fry for 2-3 minutes. Now return the shrimp to the frying pan. Fry them for a couple of minutes. We turn off the fire. While the shrimp can be put aside.
- In the blender we send grated cheese, basil,peeled shells and nuts. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grind to the state of "smoothies". Pour olive oil in the right amount. The resulting "Pesto" sauce is transferred into a saucepan. Turn the fire on the average. We pour in the cream. Cook it all 5-6 minutes.
We distribute the paste on the plates. Pour the sauce, stir. Above lay the shrimp. To decorate the dish, parsley sprigs are suitable.