Perfectly painted eyelashes at home
The technology of applying decorative mascara on the eyelashes seems simple - even a two-year-old child can cope with it (which they usually do). Why do eyelashes made up by a professional makeup artist look much better than yours - provided that you use the same brand of mascara? It's all about four important nuances.
The right choice of mascara
Today, buy mascara is not an easy task, because the range is amazing. Voluminous, twisting, extending, waterproof, ultra-black ... Whatever! It is necessary to proceed from the needs of their eyelashes and their characteristics.
- Rare and soft eyelashes suitable means with a thick texture - they fill in the gaps and thicken thin hairs. The matching brush is large and round.
- It is better to paint hard eyelashes with more liquid mascara - only in this way it will turn out to evenly paint individual hairs without lumps.
Rare lucky girl is born with fluffy curled eyelashes, emphasizing the beauty of the look. Usually, to create the effect of open eyes, girls use additional funds.
The so-called twisting mascaras are suitable only for those girls whose eyelashes are by nature slightly curled up. If you are the owner of straight lashes, then you should use curling irons. Today, their choice is huge: in addition to traditional mechanical devices on the market there are more technological and safer options. Remember: you can curl your eyelashes just before applying mascara!
During the procedure, follow the simple rules:
- On the face should not be a trace of yesterday's makeup!
- It is necessary to dye eyelashes from the roots to the ends, making brushing zigzag movements.
- First paint the inner corners and then the outer corners of the eyes.
- To avoid lumps, hold the brush only horizontally.
After the mascara has dried, comb your eyelashes with a special small comb with metal bristles. You can buy it on the Internet - we offer to visit the shop "Girlfriend" - on the official website you can choose not only a convenient brush, but also a whole sea of decorative cosmetics,including high-quality mascara. And all this at a bargain price!
If you want to lengthen the eyelashes, use one trick: apply one layer of mascara, then powder the eyelashes with a crumbly, colorless powder. After that it is necessary to put the second layer of ink. Another way to slightly lengthen the eyelashes is to apply a little cream on them before coloring.
And the main rule of flawless eye makeup - do not overdo it with mascara! One or two layers is enough to emphasize the look.