Priora: how to remove the door trim?
Watch the video
Lada Priora is a car that many Russian drivers have in stock. Some problems in it can be repaired by yourself. For example, sometimes you need to adjust the noise insulation or install the door handle and the electronic glass control correctly, so the question may arise how to remove the door trim on the Priore.
The structure of the doors in this car is very simple. Sheathing kept on screws. There are also certain plastic holders called clips. When the trim is removed, it may be possible that these clips will break. This can be especially when the streets are freezing cold. Therefore, before parsing the door, it is advisable to purchase new clips. To work, you also need a screwdriver with a figure and a straight tip.
- Before you start, you need to disconnect the negative cable from the battery.
- Detaching the trim from the door begins with two screws that are in the handle. It has a glass lift control module.
- Now, taking a figured screwdriver, you should unscrew the screw inside the handle niche that opens the door.
- At the bottom of the door are also screws that hold the upholstery. They should be unscrewed.
- The next stage is unscrewing the lock that locks the lock. The pin itself must be drowned inside the skin.
- The main mount is removed, now all the upholstery rests only on plastic caps. Need to gently pull all the trim on yourself. Each piston should snap off gradually.
- When all mounts are released, the trim should be lifted up and out of the glass opening. All this time, the skin is kept on the power supply from the electronic control for glass.
- At the last stage you need to delay the latch of the electronic control connector. Thus, you can remove the trim on Priore, now the door is ready for repair.