Fried orange: how to cook?
Fried orange is a dessert widely known in England. You have no idea how to cook it, so that it remains edible? We will share with you some recipes of this original and very tasty delicacy.
How to cook a roasted orange?
It is very easy to make; it is enough to have several oranges and butter in the fridge.
The sequence of actions:
- Oranges clean, remove the white streaks.
- We cut into circles. We try to make them of medium thickness so that they do not lose their shape when frying.
- Sprinkle oranges with spices such as rosemary. But you can do without them.
- Put butter in a frying pan, add 2 teaspoons of sugar.
- You need to fry over low heat so as not to burn.
- After the sugar is dissolved, lay out the circles of oranges.
- Fry on each side for 5 minutes.
You can serve both hot and cold, as you wish. Add ice cream or whipped cream, so fried orange will turn out even more tasty.
What do we need to cook this exotic dessert?
- oranges - 3 pieces;
- apples - 6 pieces;
- a glass of pomegranate juice;
- curry or clove;
- 1 tablespoon of vodka or brandy.
We start cooking.
- Pour oil into the pan and set on fire.
- Cut the oranges into circles of medium thickness.
- Fry on both sides until golden.
- Cut the apples into slices.
- Fry until the moment they become soft. Do not overdo it, otherwise they will turn into a mush.
- Salt, add spices.
- Pour pomegranate juice and alcohol, simmer for a few minutes.
- We add oranges to apples.
- Stew without lid for 7-10 minutes
These are the tasty oranges we got. The recipe of cooking, as we see, is quite simple, but will be appreciated by the merits of gourmets. Do not be afraid to experiment with proportions, as long as there are twice as many apples as oranges.
Very simple and convenient option for those who do not like to wait.
- Oranges peeled, divided into slices, remove the white streaks, roll in sugar.
- Put in a special dish and fry for 1.5-2 minutes.
If you have such a useful thing in the kitchen, you can fry citruses in it.
- 1 kilogram of oranges;
- 300 grams of vegetable oil;
- 100 grams of flour;
- 3 egg whites;
- 100 grams of powdered sugar;
- half a glass of water.
How to cook?
- Clean the oranges, remove the seeds, divide into slices.
- We mix water, flour and proteins to make the batter.
- Dip slices and fry on both sides.
- Before serving, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Fried orange garnished with coconut flakes
Cooking will take you no more than 15 minutes.
- Orange cut in half, remove the bones.
- Sprinkle the halves with 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Put them on a parchment-laid baking sheet, cut them up. Use the bottom grill to keep the orange from burning.
- Leave to languish for 5 minutes.
- At this time, we fry 50 grams of coconut chips in a pan until it is lightly browned.
- Sprinkle it with halves of orange.
Top can be decorated with cinnamon or ginger.
Most often, fried oranges act as an independent dessert. However, they also serve as an excellent addition to salads or meat and fish dishes, the original recipes of which you will now learn.
Salad with ham and grilled oranges
We will need:
- 100 grams of grapes;
- 50 grams of ham;
- 1 orange;
- 1 tsp honey;
- 10 olives (black or green, by choice);
- 100 grams of parmesan;
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Clean the orange, cut into circles, sprinkle with spices on both sides.
- Pour the butter into the pan, put the fruit, pour the honey and fry on both sides until golden brown.
- Put oranges and ham on a plate.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan.
- We decorate with grapes and olives.
Mullet roll with oranges
- 2 mullet fish;
- 1 orange;
- 1 egg;
- half a glass of flour;
- 1 crab stick;
- ½ cup breadcrumbs;
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise;
- ½ lemon;
- vegetable oil;
- a pinch of saffron.
- Wash the fish, clean, remove fins, head.
- Salt, pepper, pour lemon juice.
- Put the crab stick into the fish and roll it into a roll, fix it with toothpicks.
- Prepare the breading: mix the crackers, egg and flour.
- Cut the orange into circles.
- Sprinkle with breading and deep-fry until golden brown.
- There we send rolls.
- We make gravy: salt, pepper, a pinch of saffron, mayonnaise. Dilute with water to resemble liquid sour cream.
The dish is ready! It turned out juicy and appetizing. And crunchy oranges in the mouth give it a stunning exotic taste.
Recipes with oranges, which we shared with you, are very simple, and cooking does not take you much time. But the effect they produce is amazing. Indulge homemade delicious dessert, from which they will not pull over the ears. Or surprise your guests with an unusual salad with grilled oranges. The original recipes of these dishes will be included in the treasury of your loved ones.