Useful tips on creating an evening look
Nowadays, various theme parties are very popular among young people. And many are very serious about creating their own image, thinking through his style to the smallest detail. This is quite a laborious task, because it is almost impossible to buy everything you need in one place and not to hit hard on the wallet.
But there are all sorts of tricks and lifehacks that will help you quickly and inexpensively prepare for any thematic party or festive event.
- There are quite a lot of campaigns and online stores that sell carnival costumes in the sphere of organizing holidays, many of them have additional discounts for small wholesale buyers. Thus, cooperating with your friends and collecting an order for several costumes, you can easily use this opportunity and save a little.
- In addition to the sale of costumes and props, there are many shops that provide services for the rental of theatrical paraphernalia. Costume rent is calculated by the day, which is very economical, and if you do not like to repeat and at each event prefer to appear in a new way, then this option is most optimal, since there is no need to store or resell unnecessary costumes.
- You can also collect a spectacular image from the usual everyday things of personal wardrobe, skillfully complementing them with well-chosen accessories, the purchase of which, undoubtedly, will cost less than the purchase of a carnival costume. In addition, many accessories are universal and can be used in the future when creating another evening or festive look.
- For lovers and craftsmen of sewing business, there is one more way out of the predicament, it is the least popular and, perhaps, the most laborious of all listed. Buying several meters of fabric with the right texture and cutting and sewing skills will allow you to create a unique and inimitable costume made-up, which is called “on the figure”.
- Gaining popularity to stand out from the crowd and surprise others - applying a makeup or body washable tattoos. The image of a forest fairy, sorceress, Egyptian queen, pirate, orc, or other popular characters can be easily created with the help of paints and a brush. To do this, it is not necessary to have the skills of drawing, there are a lot of creative studios, where a professional makeup artist will transform you for a very reasonable price.
The methods listed above can be combined and thus be able to choose the most appropriate solution for creating an evening or festive costume in terms of effort and cash investment. In any case, in every holiday the main mood, and if there is a mood, then everything else will be adjusted by itself!