We comprehend the secrets of manicure: nail extension on tips
Beautiful and well-groomed nails - an indicator of excellenttaste and style. You can say as much as you like that minimalism is in fashion, many women of fashion still prefer to have marigolds longer than medium sizes. But you can not always become the owner of such beauty yourself. Own nails often fail us: they grow slowly, sometimes they break off, but sometimes they break down at the most inopportune moment. And here the manicure salons come to the rescue, allowing to increase the length of the nails in the blink of an eye, more precisely for one procedure.
In modern cosmetology, gel building is especially popular. The advantages of this species can not be doubted. Let's look at them.
- One of the simplest and most common ways to give nails a well-groomed look.
- With the help of gel build-up, the irregularities of the plate can be masked.
- This method is considered to be as gentle as possible. After all, the gel lets the air pass through the porous structure. And this allows your nails to breathe.
- In addition, this build-up does not prevent the natural growth of your marigolds.
- The gel will help not only to increase the length, but also to improve the shape.
Today, two versions of this procedure are used. The most popular is the build-up of nails on tips. Sometimes the masters make an elongation on the mold, but we will stop on the first option.
What is the buildup of nails ontips? First, let's look at the terms. Tipsy - this is a special strip of plastic, which are pasted on your own nail. They appeared in the last century, so they can not be called a superfashionable phenomenon. In translation from the language of the stiff English they mean "tips". Stretching of nails on tipsy allows you to make a manicure of any length and shape. In many ways, this helps the gel, which is then applied and makes the plate smooth and smooth.
It is better to give your hands in fullorder of professionals and entrust the creation of a manicure them. However, you can ask the masters to give you lessons on nail extensions on tips. To proceed to an independent procedure should be only if you have at least elementary skills. Despite the apparent simplicity, the build-up of nails on tips has several pitfalls. First, you can damage the nail. Secondly, the greatest difficulty is caused by the gel, since it has the habit of crumbling and breaking.
Thirdly, you need to choose the right plastic. It is advisable to choose thin tipsy, then the nails will look natural and will last much longer.
- First, you need to treat your hands with a disinfectant solution.
- Then do the tipsy. Remove the shine and apply a free edge to the file, give it the desired shape.
- Then attach the plastic plate to the nail and hold it under pressure for up to 15 seconds.
- Next, once again, cut the tips and sand it.
- Cover the new nail with a gel and wait until it dries.
I must say that tips are of different types: with a design, colored, transparent. Many today prefer to do nail extensions. "French" on tipsy also looks very original. What to choose, it's up to you. But beauty and elegance will be provided in any case.