What documents are needed for donation?
Today, the design of the gift, for many Russians is an urgent matter, but not every one of them knows what documents are needed for a gift. But ignoring some of the moments at the time of such a transaction may entail negative consequences. So, we understand the list of documents that are needed for registration gift.
Donation of an apartment. What documents are needed for this, professionals know. And now you will know.
Notary deed of gift. What documents are needed
For notarization of the contract of donation it is necessary to collect the following list of documents in a single package:
- The document confirming the ownership of the property (real estate). It is noteworthy that such a document can be the following documents:
- The contract confirming the fact of sale of real estate;
- Agreement confirming the fact of donation of real estate;
- The contract on which the rent is determined or the life maintenance of a dependent;
- The contract that confirms the indefinite use of the land plot;
- Evidence that confirms the ownership of real estate. This certificate is issued by the regional justice authority for state registration of rights to real estate.
- An extract from the house book is required for residential premises. Such an extract is obtained in the house management department, the housing department, the housing cooperative, the RED, the DEZ, the HOA and other similar institutions, with the obligatory indication of the number of persons registered (registered) in the living space;
- Consent of the donor's spouse. In the event that the donating property was acquired at the time of the state of the donor in the marriage, he must confirm the consent of the spouse. If it has died at the time of the transaction, the notary will be provided with a certificate of his death;
- Extract from USRR. Such an extract should contain information about the presence or absence of restrictions, arrests, prohibitions on transactions with the property that will be donated. It is obtained at the Registration Chamber and is to be provided only after a visit to the notary, and the determination of the deadlines for the provision of such a certificate;
- Extract from those passports.In this document, received by the BTI, an indication is given of the real estate valuation for the conclusion of a donation transaction.
- A document confirming the permission of the guardianship departments.
It turns out in regional departments of guardianship and trusteeship, in the event that a minor lives in the property to be donated.
Now that you know what documents are needed for a gift, it remains to get acquainted with the sequence of execution of the contract of donation.