What does the furniture dream about?
Avoid unpleasant situations, understand yourself,Establish relationships with loved ones will help correct interpretation of dreams. The dream book helps to understand the variety of objects and images that a person sees in a dream. Particular importance is attached to this. For example, the furniture seen in a dream has diametrically opposite interpretations.
What does the furniture dream about: interpretation
Of great importance is what kind of furniture a person dreams about:
- Chairs in a dream are usually an alarming sign: sit on it - to disagreement in business and family relations, to fall from the chair - to become a victim of one's own irresponsibility, to make chairs - to reproaches and threats.
- The covered table dreams of guests or material well-being, empty - quarrels, troubles.
- The wardrobe symbolizes the person's hidden thoughts: a new and full of things - good, old, skewed - evil, negative.
All the interpretation of furniture has a common feature. Old, collapsing furniture portends troubles, troubles, material problems. The acquisition of old furniture promises an unsuccessful business deal. To get up or get rid of old furniture is a turn of events for the better.
Dream with new furniture promises joyfuldevelopments. Beautiful, carved furniture dreams of a sudden profit, new, but modest furniture - to a small stable income. The new bedroom sets dream to improve the situation in their personal lives.
When interpreting sleep, you should pay attention to various actions with furniture:
- The rearrangement of furniture is the achievement of success in personal matters with the help of great efforts.
- Replace the old furniture in the apartment with a new one - the death of a loved one;
- Breaking the furniture - the upcoming scandals in the family.
- To bring furniture into the room - to purchase housing, to take out - the illness of a family member.
- Buying furniture - adding to the family, good luck in business.
- To sell furniture is a big change in life.