What is a fan?
A fan is a mechanical device that is created in order to move a gas or air with a certain degree of compression. It is mainly used for ventilation of rooms and cooling equipment.
Let us consider in more detail what a fan is, consider its types.
Types of fans
The fan is a rotor on which the blades are fixed in various ways - they are responsible for dropping the air and its subsequent conditioning and cooling.
The following types of fans can be distinguished:
- Axial (axial). In such fans, the air is moved by the blades inside. Most often used as household fans, coolers, for smoke removal, etc.
- Centrifugal (radical). Inside has a rotor consisting of spiral-shaped blades. Widely used in industry.
- Diameter section (tangential). Its rotor is built like a squirrel wheel. It is used in air conditioners, fan coils and so on.
- Bladeless.Built on the principle of an ejector. The shape of the frame is usually in the form of a ring or an elongated oval.
- Circulating, heat-resistant, furnace. The system helps intensive heating, without overheating inside.